CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

In Memory of all Lost Angels!

During Baby Loss Awareness Week, 9-15 October, we remember all Babies born sleeping, whom we have carried but never met, those we have held but could not take home or the ones that came home but did not stay. 
In Memory of all Lost Angels!
   A couple of friends of mine have gone through miscarriages, how do you begin to apologize for something like this?  You begin to say sorry but stop because you realize you should be saying a word that means more emotion but the only thing coming to mind is I'm Sorry.  I cannot relate and there for all I understand is what I see on the outside.  Tears that seem to never end, no more happiness because it has been replaced by sadness and pain ... so much pain!  
   One friend of mine, who I care very much for, has just gone through this and in my eyes she does not deserve this (NO ONE DOES).  She is such a wonderful mother/wife/woman/friend and she deserves all the blessings in the world.  When she called and told me what was happening I could tell how hurt she was and I cried along with her.  I wish I could've been there to comfort her but she's an ocean and states away so all I could give her were reassuring words of positivity.  In the end it was unfortunately confirmed, she had lost the baby.  I've prayed many nights hard and long for God to give her strength and guidance to look to the future, to walk with her in this time of sorrow and to help her come to peace with this.  I know she will meet this precious gift one day, God has BIGGER plans for this child.  In the mean time I will always be there for her, I will be a shoulder to cry on, hug to give, a voice for advice, a joke for laughter and a NEVER ENDING FRIEND!
For all of you out there who have gone through this, I am wholeheartedly sorry.
The Roberts Family

2 comments:

  1. You have such a big heart Jackie, and "I'm sorry" coming from you means a lot.

    ReplyDelete