CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A GIFT THAT WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART

This year Ayden and I received the best gift a wife of a soldier and a son of a soldier can ask for, their soldier to be home!  This gift I speak of is one that will forever be one of my favorite!  Anthony got to spend the Holidays last year and this year with us.  We had a couple of great friends come over on the 23rd of December, an awesome dinner then played Pictionary Man, good times!  On Christmas Eve we did the norm, cookies and milk for Santa, marshmallows for his reindeer which was Aydens idea, wrapping presents then Anthony and I had a nice glass of wine!  I loved seeing Aydens face when he came down the stairs, he said 'OWW PRESENTS'!  We didn't go 'all out', I mean what do you get a 2 1/2 yr old for Christmas when he has everything already?  After we opened our gifts we headed to IHOP and had a nice little Christmas breakfast.  We drove around a bit, taking pictures of  the views.  We didn't do much during the day, we wanted to spend as much time together since Anthony was getting ready to leave for training. 
After everything is said and done, I'm glad we got to spend Christmas with each other.















1 comment:

  1. I can't believe most of ya'll had your husbands for 2 years in a row, that is so unheard of! I'm so glad we did though. It will make for some great memories to hold on to when they're gone this time....

    And I love some of Ayden's faces in these pictures, he is such a ham! :)

    ReplyDelete